Thursday, June 28, 2012

Randomness

Hubby and I went to Paradign Mall for the first time yesterday to check it out.
I love it there. They have so many varieties of restaurants and shops.
The good thing is, it is quite near to my place.
They even have Tesco and GSC!
Now I can do all my shopping under one roof. Yeeha!
Was too busy looking here and there, I forgot to snap around.
I had Moo Cow for lunch yesterday, hubby was so jealous sampai teringin.
He was so lucky, they even have Moo Cow at Paradigm Mall.
So after dinner, I bought him his fave Pat-Poh with Raisins and Blackcurrent!
He was so happy just like a kid. Cuteness!


Oh while we were walking around, we came across a cute baby shop.
I dragged him in to survey some stuff.
If you're wondering, NO I am not preggo. Not yet!
Just happy to see baby stuff. hehe
I fell in love with Bugaboo Strollers.






Even Gwen Stefani has one. She designed the Bugaboo below to Benefit AIDS.



And if ever I get a set of twins.. This would be so cute. But dream on la Feesha.
Oh-how-I-wish..


Cantik kan? It is quite pricey compared to other brands.
Hubby said he prefers Peg-Perego - Pliko design.
According to him, it looks more comfy. haha
Pliko is half the price of Bugaboo.
Hahaha this discussion is just a random one. Nothing serious! :P


 
Okay, Good news.
I've started my DIY Doll House Project last night.
Yes, without a proper table. I made it!
Slowly but surely. It's not that hard afterall.
Can't wait to get off work and continue my project.


 
.x.o.x.o.

 

No comments: