Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sometimes when I think about how lucky I am, I am truly blessed with my life.
I have a loving husband, a caring family and few good friends by me.
I am really thankul to Allah S.W.T for blessing me with all this.

My hubby is such a sweetheart.
Every once a week, he'll come over all the way from his office in Kota Kemuning to have lunch with me either in KLCC or Ampang. So thoughtful kan?
Yesterday he took half day from work just to get his rims back from respraying in Sunway and came straight to KLCC to teman me makan although he had his lunch earlier before collecting his car.
Now no more excuses not wanting to drive your car because of the "ugly" rims etc.

Him: Yay!!!! rim i dah siap!!! Depa baru call.
Wah so so excited sampai banyak betul exclamation mark (!).
So no more "ugly" temporary rims. Welcome back blacky!
Bye bye matte black, hello shinny; sampai nampak mcm air liur basah meleleh. haha



Came home from work. Wanted to go for a few rounds of jogging but there were so many things to do at home.
The cleaner came over to clean the house. (Thank god for helpers).
The house is too big for me to clean it by myself.
So as usual, yesterday buat laundry ja. Sorting out, folding and rearranging.
My newlywed cousins came over with my aunty and uncle to look at our place.
The off we go for durian buffet at SS2.









After the durian session, all of us went to Uptown PJ for some Yong Tau Foo.
At the end of the day, everyone's bloated.
There goes my diet. Hampeh!
Tak boleh serious one day pun. :(


.x.o.x.o.


No comments: