Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Monday Magic. Love you my hubby.

I was having a bad day yesterday with all the fuss and workloads in the office.
Stuck in the traffic jam for more than an hour and found myself an extra small side parking, etc.
Hubby promised me that he will take me out for dinner.
Yes, so sweet of him. 
So, last night after helping a friend move some boxes, we had Japanese at Rakuzen, Publika.
Talking about Publika, the location is so good. It is very convenient.
They even have MPH bookstore there. Just opposite Rakuzen. Okay back to the point..
Before going to Miri the other day, I came across a diy doll house project there.
It's so cute I had to have it. (Knowing me, I love small details)
So, as a present, he got me the biggest set they have over there in MPH.
I was so happy; smiling from ear to ear.
My hubby certainly knows how to make my day.
It's not about the gift but the thought that counts.
Thank you so much baby boo. I love the present and I love u more.








I was so happy and was in the 'ceciwi' mode until I came home and open the box.
On the box, it says for kids of 10 yrs and above.
So I thought, how hard can it be right?
Untillllll... I saw the materials and the instruction manual.
To tell u the truth, I got shocked and nearly fainted when I read the instruction book.
It was friggin' hard and hubs said he will not help me at all.
It's even harder than fixing Ikea stuff. Trust me!
I wanted to cry but after looking at the picture on the box, 
I convinced myself that with hard work comes great finishing product. 
Chewah, just like Spiderman, "With great power, comes great responsibility".
I am sure it will look great in my room with the small details and lampu comel.
So, I am taking this challenge to complete this DIY project on my own.
Wish me luck people. I need it.
Okay, gotta finish some media releases and pink slips now.


.x.o.x.o.

No comments: