Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Busy Tuesday

Hectic Tuesday with workloads and favors.
Rushed back from the office to accompany hubs to send MiL to the airport.
The traffic jam was terrible.
We reached Shah Alam around 7 pm.
Hubby honk the car right in front of the gate so that the maid can hold the dog.
And then, after a few secs, his big Black German Shepard started running out the gate.
He was so 'perak', as if tak pernah tengok dunia.
So he ran as fast as he could without any sense of direction. Takut kena tangkap.
The maid ran after him but she couldn't catch up because he was way too fast.
We moved the car backwards to follow Jake and after a few secs, he disappeared.
Hubby wanted to even hit him to make him stop running. It was crazy.
So the brave Feesha just stood in the car watching and trying to take some cool photos.
Everything went so fast. So I managed to get only 2 pics.

We had to block the gate. Rumah sapa tah.

At last, no where to run!

After airport, we  went to Madam Kwan, Empire for dinner and then went straight back home.
I had to work with the news release and pink slips.
It was really hard to concentrate as I have my daily fix on: blogs, video, fb, twitter etc
And the tv was playing The Tudor series.
I suck at multitasking now. I tend to get dizzy.
Hubs went out to his friend's house to chill. Bro love ni susah.. haha




Hopefully I get to start on my DIY Doll House project tonight.
Will persuade my husband to go Ikea with me to get a small table for my project.
Senang sikit. Baru la semangat. Muahahaha
Okay, till here folks. Goodbye!

.x.o.x.o.



No comments: