Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh what a weekend

Last weekend went by so quickly.
My family came from Penang for my cousin's wedding at Concorde Hotel Shah Alam.
It was nice having people over at my place.
Although it was a busy weekend running here and there, overall it was a fun weekend.

Getting ready for the dinner.


Bestfriends reunite.

 Group Hug! ;)

 Lily is nice but I don't fancy the smell.

 Pengantin Lama.



Pengantin Baru & Pengantin tak berapa nak baru.

 Alahai dengan daisy pulak.

Bodyguard of the day

Dessert at Delicious while waiting for the boys to shop.

Bestfriends.
RaraCica teman setia Uncle Ant dikala bermain Diablo.
And...
This is what bestfriends are for. Haha

Dinner at my place before they left.

Oh before I forget..

A very happy father's day to all daddies out there.
Especially to Ayah & Tok Tan



Ayah,
My childhood would be bland without your nurture, love and care.
My teenage days would be boring without your advice, pampering and humor.
My adulthood would be wasted without your support, friendship and guidance.
 My whole life would be such a mess without you.
Thank you for everything.
Not all Daddies are as much fun as you.


In fact I don't think I have met anybody who can match up to your standards.
It is just so cool to have you around.
May you be blessed with a long healthy life.
May all the happiness in the world come and bow in front of you.




Lots of Love,
Feesha


.x.o.x.o.

No comments: