Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Time to whack some balls

Look what I found in my handbag when I reached the office yesterday.
*Tadaaa...*


It's hubby's socks.
I don't know how it got into my bag.
It must be him because he helped me with the laundry. (Keja dia fold socks je)
How cute. Saja lettew nak remind me of u. hahaha. :P

 Yesterday after work, I tried pujuk-ing him to teman me exercise.
Wanted to jog around the neighbourhood but he was too lazy.
Then he suggested tennis. So off we went to Saujana Golf Club.
Ready to whack some balls.


It's been awhile since I hold a racket.
Its good to still have the touch of it. hehe
I really miss those days when I used to travel for tournaments and circuits.
Good times. I really need to start playing again.
It's time to find new tennis buddy here in KL.



.x.o.x.o.

No comments: