Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cheerful Thursday.


Very slow, lazy Thursday until I met up with my bestie for a quick lunch.
Whenever we meet up, it feels like 10 years apart without having any contact at all.
One hour is never enough but we made it. It's like happy hour for us.
As both of us are on "diet", we didn't wanna have heavy meals.
But we couldn't decide on what to eat because everything on the menu looks good.
At last, we agreed that we should just share a meal and order a dessert because it looks so very tempting.
But no worries, no sweet drinks for us, just plain water. ;) (bagi sedap hati)
My oats and fruit diet starts tonight. InsyaAllah.
Oh wait, maybe not tonight, I'm meeting up with my photographer, Annas Easkey for dins.








Okay, good news people!
I'm not an IT person or even anywhere good in HTML codes but I managed to get myself the favourite button..
It's easier now don't you think so?



.x.o.x.o.


No comments: