Friday, June 1, 2012

Morning Love Joke with Hubby

Hello June and happy Friday everyone. Super sleepy today so I decided to browse through www.gagism.com for some funny photos and jokes. Then I found something funny I couldn't keep it to myself. 


Then a few minutes later while I was on whatsapp with my hubby, I asked him this:




then I gave him this..


Hahahaha

and his replies goes like this..

"Slap u!!"
"Pffftt"
"Igt dok serius apa.."
"Ish"

You're so cute la sayang.
I love you long time. You are right, Love is YOU & ME.
Forever and ever. 
Don't worry folks, this is normal.
We are crazy and we also gibberish when we are alone together. Haha


.x.o.x.o.



2 comments:

Andrew Yaw said...

Seronok ah dia ni ayam2 kn org. Glad it made ur day at my expense. U are horrible. But cute n adorable. Love u so much!hv a great day. See ya later.

Tickle Me ! said...

Awww so cute la ur penggunaan kata. Ayam2 kn org. hehe I know I jht main2 benda camtu. But now I know what's the definition of love from u. I love u hubbyku. see u soon.