Thursday, May 31, 2012

Medical Check-Up

I've been having cramps and body-ache ever since last week but last Friday was the worst ever. The pain was just crazy. It started with a normal body ache, then muscle pull on my left arm while I was bowling with Nadia, King and hubby right before MIB 3 then half way watching, it got worst. Later that night the whole left side of my body hurt so bad that I can't stop crying. My tears was like rain, it won't stop. I don't know what happened. Hubby offered to take me to the clinic but I was so in pain and I couldn't even bothered to go for another car ride. We stayed in Shah Alam that night. I thought the pain would go away if I just sleep in but it doesn't. It got worst. I woke hubby up at 3.30am and told him that I couldn't stand the pain although I've taken pain killer. No, nothing works. He then insisted that we should go to a clinic to get a jab or at least get some medication. I didn't want to go because I thought it was troublesome to actually change, tie up Jake (his black German Shepard) and drive around to find a 24 hour clinic. But like what I said, he insisted! So, we got ready and off we went to a clinic nearby.

At 4am, we were waiting in front of Lourdes 24-hours polyclinic to see the doctor. He then examined me and gave me some pills and pain killers. He said if the pain doesn't go away by 7 am, I have to go to the hospital to get a follow up. Hubby didn't want to stay in Shah Alam anymore so we went back to the house to take things before going back to our place at Saujana. The meds doesn't really work on me.  Luckily I have my sweet hubby beside me. He was so caring to apply tiger balm on the whole left side of my body.. I had to ask him to stop. Poor hubby have to take care of his sick wife. It felt so good. By the time I woke up, my pain was gone. My husband is such a sweetheart who has got healing hands. His healing hands ease my aches, pains, stress and allow me to feel relax all the time.


Monday night after 10 had to start puasa sebab nak buat med checkup in the morning.
Tuesday: Paid a visit to the nearest hospital. Hubby made an appointment on my behalf nak buat full medical check up

but ..

I ended up buat check-up lain dgn Gynae. Ermm cannot tell ok. Its p&co. :P

We were there from 11a.m. until 5.20 p.m. No work - on M.C, but it was even more tiring than going to work.

At the end of the day, Alhamdulillah everything is okay. . .

Sime Darby Medical Center

While waiting for my turn

Registration

Suka la pulak nak fill in forms semua ni

Before going in to see the Gynae

Too Bored..Too long.


After lunch @ Dome,SDMC. Extra time before the result is ready

Waiting patiently for the result..

.x.o.x.o.


No comments: