Thursday, May 17, 2012

My last birthday as a single hot babe (2012). haha




Celebrating my 22nd birthday this year ;) No balloons, no party, no costume or theme color for the day - just a simple celebration with my loved ones. No, I'm not complaining. Having my family and husband around is enough to make me happy and all smiley. Started my day dengan lunch with my parents and hubby. Then both of us went to Straits Quay to eat some cake before dia balik KL. :(

The busy photographer/videoman helping me with my charms.

Yummy classic chocolate cake. Our favourite.

Present from Baby to help me complete my Pandora Bracelet that he bought on our 1st Monthlyversary.

And then later that night, went out with Ayah & Mama to meet up with Kakak, Abg Shahril & Qisya at Eden for my birthday dinner. Bila dah habis makan, we were chatting and catching up on stuff And tiba-tiba je, one of the waiter bawa cake and few more lined up behind him and nyanyi birthday song along with my family members. Luckily that time there wasn't that many people there. Tapi terharu sangat. Thanks to my sweet sister who was so thoughtful to get me a cake. So basically I ate yummy cake twice in a day. Not a good idea for someone who wants to lose weight before the wedding.

Although this year's birthday was kinda mellow - not like any other year, I am so thankful to atleast have my loved ones around to celebrate with. It means so much. No worries about not having a major birthday bash this year, to tell you the truth, I was focusing more on the BIG DAY. 4 days after my birthday. To sum it up, April has always been an awesome month for me and now that Andrew & I got married in April, it is triple the fun and memories. Hopefully we can get a baby in April too. hahaha JK! :P

Delicious Dinner Set

The cheeky one.

My birthday cake

Sisters, besties!


No comments: