Thursday, July 5, 2012

Weekend blast. Super late entry.

Time in Penang is never enough.
Last weekend, hubby & I drove back to Penang.
Although it was only a short trip, we had so much fun.
We managed to catch up with family, indulge with all the yummy food, etc.

Went to grandpa's. When we reached, nobody was there except Tok Tan & Nda Ula.
He was so happy to see us.
The first thing he did was...
went into his room to get a paper bag.. and guess what's inside?
He popped out 2 tshirts. So, happy Feesha thought it's for her. But, NO!
It is just for hubs.

Tok Tan: Nah, ni Andrew punya.
*Hubby muka terkejut, priceless.*
Hubby: Haaa? Thank you Tok Tan. Laa susah2 ja.
Tok Tan: Tok tak beli apa pun utk Feesha. Apa pun xdak. Laki ja dapat.
(The other tshirt was for my brother, Zarif)
*Dengan muka malu tadi, terus rasa sedih & buat2 ok :( *

Btw, Tok Tan, my aunties, uncle and cousins just came back from NZ. Holiday sakan!
Forgot to snap a photo of Tok Tan and Hubs with his new tshirt. Nanti2 je ok.


And we took back these cuties with us.
Now, they are new additions to our family.















We brought their mom, Fluffy to accompany them because the kitties still minum susu ibu.
Hubs and I plan to sell 2 and keep one but they are too adorable.
I just don't know how to choose. I want allllllllllllll.
First two days, Fluffy was kinda depressed. Going up and down.
I guess she's not used to a quiet house and staying indoor.
Plus, she misses her bestfriend, My Mom who sleeps with her everyday.
Now she's warming up to us and starting to feel like home. Alhamdulillah.
Mak would be so happy to hear this.


Its almost 3 months now since we got married.
Running here and there, we still haven't got the time to collect our wedding presents at my grandparent's place.
Banyak betul. Cannot carry all together unless bawa van? haha
From the big stuff like microwave, 48pcs dining set, to small cute stuff like frames, books etc.
Up till today, I still get presents here and there.
It's nice to have thoughtful people in my life.
Thank you everyone for all the well wishes and presents!
These are some of the photos after the wedding.

This is just part of the presents, not even half of it.




A few days ago I received this from my distance relatives from Thailand.
Sweetness kan?



Someone's got his early birthday gift.
On Sunday itself, hubby received 2 presents.
He said he was overwhelmed having new kittens and a new camera on the same day.
Ala sweetnye.
So his ceciwi mode begin up till yesterday until he decided to wrap everything up in the box to exchange to a black one. Katanya black lagi menawan.


Been sick for 2 days and today I'm back at work @ KLCC.
It's good to get some rest. Doctor pun suggest to rest. He gave me 2 days of MC.
Perasaan malas mula la tiba. Can I just stay home and be a housewife bergaji mcm biasa?
I guess Not! Will try again someday.



No comments: