Friday, July 20, 2012

A Birthday Shout out to My Beloved Daddy.

Happy Birthday to my dad who never seems to grow old.
Even the grey hair make you look more and more handsome each birthday.

No matter how old I am, 
No matter where I am,
No matter who I become,
No matter who I am with,
I will always be daddy's little girl.

A heart filled with never-ending love and warmest wishes to the first man I have ever loved.
I am just so grateful to Allah for giving me a dad, as wonderful, caring and understanding as you.
Although Batman is cool, to me you are way cooler than Batman. hehe :P
You've always been the real hero of my life.

We celebrated his birthday in advance last weekend at Chili's, Gurney.
Just me, hubs, kakak, SaraQisya and the birthday boy.
Tried calling Zarif but no answer. He was fast asleep after a tiring family day event.
Ayah received 2 cards, a present and a surprise news. hehe
Priceless look on his face.





Last year we got him an Ipod! nano, so this year we bought him the strap!
Look at him happily posing with his present. 



Will update more on Penang Trip in the next post.
Till here then. 

.x.o.x.o.



No comments: