Monday, October 8, 2012

Hobbies and interests!

Hubby's been busy with Photography and all I hear from him these days is about photography, camera, settings, workshops, his mentor; Ming Thein and whatnot. He's obsessed and happy with it.
I don't blame him because just like me, I have my own obsession and I wouldn't like it if people condemn or do not support me especially if it's own my husband. In fact, I'm happy he's occupying his time with something good.
So, back to his current obsession.. As an awesome wife, I am very supportive of my husband's new hobby and no doubt about it, I enjoy listening to what he has to say. *wink wink*
I do follow him to photography expo-s and festival. It's nice to see people with so much passion for creative photography although most of the time I was looking for a bench or a chair to sit.
*Don't blame preggo people for this. We are not lazybums okay, we are just tired.*
Last Saturday, I accompanied hubby to Midvalley for KLPF 2012. He went crazy at the expo and I went crazy for my art stuff at Art Friend, Gardens. (Its been a while tak art retail therapy)
He got himself a new camera bag and some camera stuff. So that night, knowing how ceciwi he is and he wanted to try out his new gadgets to get ready for a photo shoot the nxt morning, I had to be his patung model for his ala-ala studio shoot. It was fun tapi penat sikit. Model pun can penat ke?
I had to stand and smile, but looking at the comfy sofa next to me, I cannot tahan. Slalu ja nak duduk.
 
I wanted to try a new sewing project tapi nak start from scratch,
so I bought all the materials. Saja je nak buat contoh gambar ni. Hopefully jadi.
 
Hubby bought this bag with very good price. Cantik kan?
 
 Testing ala-ala studio. Can u see the comfy sofa?
 
Sunday was supposed to be a day of bangun lambat and relax2 but we went out early to help out my cousin with a fashion photoshoot for her new online product.
She was so eager to start up her project and asked hubs to help her with the photoshoot.
Knowing hubby, he was happy to do it. Anything for a new photography project.
Although it took us few hours to complete the whole thing, all of us had fun.
 
Sneak peak of the photo shoot.
 
More photos coming up soon from the camera.
Stay tuned.
 
 
.x.o.x.o.
 


No comments: