Sunday, October 21, 2012

Catch up on life.

Everyday in the office, all I can think of is to go home and start my art project, rearrange my art room or start working on the house chores but when I reach home & enter my room - boom... the feeling of laziness, fatigue, sleepy and all the aches came straight. The perfect spot is just my comfy bed and in the arms of my hubby. 10 mins power nap turned into 2 hours of dreamland. My body just shuts down every time without giving me any warning. It's hard not to give in. My list is piling up and I cannot procrastinate anymore. I need to get going..

These are the list of things to do:

Start on my felt art                                           
Paint the bird house into beautiful colors             
  Make baby presents to give out to my new mommy friends.     
Hang all the canvas and make it pretty                 
Start working on my baby room                        
Rearrange all the magazines, books and files  
 Clean the laundry place and get the place organized     
Rearrange my art room and decorate the walls.
  Finish up my doll house project and get hubby to help me    
Rearrange our clothes in the wardrobe            
Start my doll project                                         
Scrapbook project                                            
Organize all the greeting cards at home into a pile  
Try out my first patchwork                                

I'm on my way there, I have to bear in mind that every day I wait is one day I'll never get back.



No comments: