Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Finding Time To Blog



Right now, life is crazy. It is crazy in good ways but it's super busy. Been trying to find time to juggle everything. I have every little details and ideas about doing so many stuff that I enjoy and I want to do. I have so many pending drafts. I am human, and sometimes I get carried away. Although my blog is not consistent, I am so thankful for each and every one of you. Many of your comments have really made me think and reflect on my life and my blog.


My readers are the reason this blog has become such a safe place for me to share the realities of my life on both the good and the bad days. I consider my readers as friends and I find so much wisdom and support in what you have to say.




My life has changed a lot since I first started writing here, and one of the things I love most about my blog is the way it traces and records those changes.


You will find that I'm a better blogger when I have a lot going on (certainly not always).


Most of the time, it takes me about two days or more to write a blog post (even a simple one). Sometimes, I feel really inspired and an entire blog post just writes itself in my head. I wish I could just verbal vomit all over my keyboard and press "Publish" but it's not always like that.


I admit, I'm no good at balance. Finding time to blog is a challenge for me.

Everyday I spend:

 - 9 hrs at work
 - 2 hrs on the road

By the time I get back home, I am already exhausted. 
 - 1 hr of washing up / 2 hrs of exercising
 - 1 hr of cleaning & doing the house chores
 - 2 hrs of dinner ( in / out)
 - 1 hr of leisure time (TV / art / playing w my cats)

And then when everything is done, it is time for bed.  

Can't imagine life after the baby arrives. 

Told you, 24 hrs is not enough for me.






No comments: