Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BLOGGING, WHAT?

What made me start blogging?

This blog is probably my third blog after Xanga & Wordpress.( if I'm not mistaken)
People have been asking me why do I blog and what makes me so passionate about it.
I enjoy writing my thoughts out. I have kept a few diaries over the years to capture every moment / milestone and I do read it again and again when I feel like walking down memory lane.
I am always motivated to blog as it is a way of collecting my thoughts about an event.
I use the writing medium to ramble about my daily happenings. I told myself it's okay even if there is not a single person ready my blog, I needed to put my issues out there to constantly remind myself how my life have changed from time to time.
It is never about getting thousands of readers or being famous.
I blog mostly about life, the passion for arts & crafts, photography and beautiful things that inspire me.

And now, surprisingly I have readers from all over the world. Getting emails, comments and short messages from them never fail to put a smile on my face. Although I am not that creative, I do try my best to come up with creative colorful posts to inspire my readers. For me, most of my post consists of things that matter.
Blogging is like documenting life around me, precious moments captured and the best thing about it is you get to add pictures easily with all the digital technology around.
Unlike writing in a diary, blogging has its cons where you can't reveal your real inner feelings, joys, sadness, anger etc. You've got to filter things. Any way you choose to spill your thoughts, writing is a kind of therapy and a way to 'free' yourself from your daily stress.
You can actually see how all those things got sorted out on paper / screen. When you look back a few months, you can actually see how you deal with things from time to time. I am amazed at all the things I dealt with and what fun I had too. I also enjoy reading other people's blog as it inspires me to do more.



1 comment:

Yanty Lee said...

what about ur tumblr?