Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New video!

Finally my Akad Nikah video is up on Facebook.
I hope it's not too late.
But whatevs, true love stories never have endings. 
My husband and I would like to thank all of you for your love and support. 
We couldn't be more blessed having friends and family like you in our lives.
To those who was there on that day, you can check out the video..
who knows maybe you're in there too. *teehee*

Lately I realized that I have weird people around me.
Friends/haters who deleted me from social network site just to create statement;
Not so secret admirers who wants to be me;
And god knows who else..
But for me, life goes on.
Oh well, hate all you want but you can't break the girl that thinks nothing of you.



"The only people you need in your life are the ones that needs you in theirs."

TRUE ENOUGH?




No comments: