Saturday, November 10, 2012

Craftiness In Me.

Before my wedding in April, I turned into a craft junkie; wanting to create and decorate everything I see into something beautiful and sweet to put at my wedding. All the ideas starts pouring like rain but the only thing I couldn't find is the time to actually sit and work on it. Everything went by so quickly. Luckily I managed to squeeze some time to create the necessary ones. Here it is:

Pretty Handmade Decorated Candles

Frame for Photobooth

Large French Board for Love Notes
(I am also taking orders for French Board)

Frames and simple deco for dessert table

And 2 days ago, I completed my first felt doll. Finally!

I still need to improve on my work. But I'm giving a pat on my back, not bad for a first timer rite?
No sewing machine or any hidden talent in sewing. 
Hubby's been asking me to make something for him already. hehe
He's my #1 fan! ;)
Stay tuned for my next project. :)


.x.o.x.o.


No comments: