Saturday, November 24, 2012

Blessed and contented.

It's true when people say that "You can meet thousands of people, but it only takes one to change your life forever". When God knows you're ready for the responsibility of commitment, He'll reveal the right person under the right circumstances. I am so lucky to have found my husband at the right time and that is the best feeling in the world. When you're in love with someone who is more in love with you. I have a best friend, husband, and true love, and I am lucky, they're all the same person, YOU. I know he's something special when no matter what kind of mood I’m in, he can always manage to make me smile. I believe God's plan is like a movie. All the good and bad things are arranged together for the good ending. Can't imagine life without him today. Baby, if you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

Hubby, It is so weird not having you beside me and the lil one now but I can't wait to be with you again soon. We miss you so much. Wish you were here rubbing my belly and feeling the lil one actively kicking. True love isn’t about always being together. Its about loving each other even more each day no matter how much time you spend apart. Everyday I grow more fond of you. Even more so when you're away. Looking forward till I meet u again tomorrow. hehe. Behave and jgn notty2. Love you lots Bb. Hugs and kisses all the way from Penang. xoxo

No comments: