Wednesday, November 21, 2012

SECOND TRIMESTER



No more puking and feeling nausea all the time.

I now enjoy
eating 
travelling 
exercising
etc..

My baby is now very active in my womb.
I wonder what the lil one is doing inside..



Twenty three / twenty four weeks!

Size: Eggplant (34 - 36cm), baby weigh more than 630g

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am 5kg heavier since the start of my pregnancy.  (Had lost at the beginning and then gained that back)

Maternity Clothes: loose blouse, tights, big T and also sundresses. Good to have maternity belly belt.

Gender: Soon to be revealed. :)

Movement: Active and beginning to get stronger.

Sleep: Pretty good but super annoyed with LEG CRAMPS everyday.

Cravings: Nothing in particular. But I love plain soup to go with rice. 

Aversions: 
Strong smell of detergent / anything smelly. I tend to throw up. 

Symptoms:  None.

What I Miss: Exercising and looking good in my outfit.

What I'm Looking Forward To:  Next appointment w my gynae & my next holiday trip w hubby


Best Moment This Week: Travelling with hubby & the in-laws, shopping, visiting new places and capturing new memories.

Thoughts: My tummy is already showing. Stressing out nothing much to wear. Good start to my second trimester although it seems like it is taking forever for this pregnancy to end.  We got some of the baby stuff here and there. Now we just need new chest of drawers for the lil one to get organized. Can't wait to start decorating the baby room. I like to get things done and checked off a list.  


No comments: