Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend project

Hi friends, just popping in. Last week was a crazy week. On Friday, we missed our monthly check up and had to rescheduled to this coming Friday. I was quite disappointed because I was really looking forward to see my baby. Hubby pujuk kata takpa la, next week dia besar sikit. Boleh tengok the development. Half day of work gone and hubby decided to take me to PWTC for Mother & Baby Expo and then we went to The Gardens to watch Skyfall. I managed to get some new art stuff at Art Friend before we ended our day with yummy korean food. 



The weekend went by so fast. Hubby was busy the whole weekend with his photography stuff. I had to go to KL because it was my working Saturday. So after work, I went around KL to look for new art stuff. Went to the basket shop and decided to buy a few things to try out. Knowing how lousy my sense of direction, I had to rely fully on Waze and my battery was draining like water. After the basket shop, I stopped by PWTC again to get a few stuff for kakak. By the time I got home my phone just died on me. TO my surprise, my cat Kiki gave birth to 3 cute babies. She was so excited with her babies; she didn't eat or drink the whole day. Awww how big of a sacrifice a mom would do for her children. 


What you need for this project:
Plain basket
Ribbons
A scissors
Glue Gun
Some ribbon rose petals.
And pretty lace

This basket can be used to store items like bathroom essentials, hair clips, make ups and many more!
Enjoy getting creative. xx




Oh, I can't wait for another getaway with hubby next week!
Counting the days.


Gotta pack up and head back home to get ready for Malaysia International Gourmet Festival!
Bye bye. Hopefully the road is clear. Amin!


.x.o.x.o.

No comments: