Thursday, June 27, 2013

Crafty Time

These are a few things I've completed in the past months after I got my baby. I admit I'm am a procrastinator with endless ideas but couldn't find the time to actually sit and proceed. I hope I get to rearrange my schedule and slowly squeeze some me time. Wish me luck!

A month ago, I completed my key holder and now it's already on my wall. Yay!


Two days ago, I tried baking my first batch of mini pavlova. And I succeeded. It was super yummy.
I don't have the end product with cream and fruits. Too yummy I forgot to snap a photo. 
It's good but I think I need more practice if I ever want to open my artsy cake shop. :P



And the latest..

Yesterday I completed a Despicable Me Minion Felt Keychain for hubby. He loves it. =P
(Finally after a decade hahaha)



  .x.o.x.o.

No comments: