Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Weekend Love

Saturday

Last weekend was my working weekend. So on Saturday, we did not do much as the weather wasn't that friendly. It was raining, so we decided to stay home and snooze until dinner. Then we went to The Bee, Publika for dinner. I had Chili Prawn Pasta and hubby got himself The Bee Burger. We also ordered nachos. Sorry I did not capture our main course but I got the nachos! Their nachos is the best!




Sunday

Hubby and I have a thing for English Breakfast. So we made a point to actually get up early on Sunday to have brunch in Bangsar. Since we've already tried Antipodean, we chose Marmalade Cafe this time. No surprise, their breakfast was actually good. Both of us had Big Fry Up. Wanted to try their Fatbaby Ice Cream but was too full by the time I'm with my big breakfast. Maybe next time. I love everything about the cafe. The pastel colors, the decorated flowers, the bright and airy space etc. If ever I open a cafe, I would so go for this concept too! :)












After brunch, it started to rain. So, we stopped by to get the yummiest soya ever. (Located in Uptown, Damansara). They have the best soya and taufu fa in town. Yay! When I was pregnant with Alex, I used to crave for this everyday. hehe

So being all sweet without baby Alex for the weekend, look what hubby did.. hehe 
Nak beli soya pun turun berdua walaupun hujan. :P




Okay enough of dating, it's baby time. Fetched baby Alexander from my in-laws' place.
He was asleep when we reached but right after he open his eyes, he was so happy to see us. Then came the sweet smile and a little happy tear wanting me to carry him in my arms.
Oh-the-small-joys! 



We played for a while before giving him his warm bath. And during dinner time, baby was super excited waiting for his aeroplane spoon with yummy homemade porridge. 



.x.o.x.o.






2 comments:

Yanty Lee said...

Temptating nya!!

lama xlepak Bangsar.
Comel la ur baby sis!!!

Tickle Me ! said...

Hehe Thanks Yanty. You should go. Bangsar banyak jugak tmpt best2 nak makan.