Thursday, October 24, 2013

Baking Sunday.

Last Sunday, while hubby was away for a photography thing, I was so bored at home so I decided to try a recipe that I saw on Pinterest. It was a last minute thing, so nothing extreme. I took out some Hershey's chocolate kisses and a few ingredients to make Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes. Just prepare your brownie mix, spread peanut butter on oreos and cover with brownie mix. And it's ready to bake. It's so easy. 

All you need is a couple of ingredients.

1 box brownie mix 
A packet of Oreo
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter

Preheat oven 175 for 30 mins before baking.
Line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners.

Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. For each cupcake cup spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over Oreo cookies.

Place oreo stacks into the cupcake lined muffin cups.

Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over oreo and let it run down the sides of the cookie.

Bake cookies and brownies for 25-30 minutes, until brownies are cooked through.
Let it cool completely then serve.

I promised my husband I will try to bake this for him one day and tadaa.. he came home smiling after smelling my brownies from outside the house.
Oh small happiness!







If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker tin.
I purposely put in some kisses chocolate coz I have heaps from my last trip. :)











.x.o.x.o.


No comments: