Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Craft, activity and Alex!

Hubby left for Manila last Thursday for a work trip. So, before leaving he was too kind to help me assembled my craft trolley that we bought from Ikea earlier last week. How handy to have a handyman in the house to fix everything I need . Yay! So when he was away for nearly a week, I decided to reorganize my craft supplies so that I get the extra motivation to work on my scrapbook, card-making and project life. I have yet to get all my things together to fill this up completely. hehe So far so good. 



Stationary and sticker collection
Project Life, card stock and embellishment
Washi Tapes, Assorted Scissors etc.
Some of my collection. Gotta fill it up.
RASKOG
RM229

Since hubby was out of town for a couple of days, FiL came over to help me look after Alex. He even drove me to Midvalley for Baby Expo. Bought quite a lot of small things there. :) FiL went crazy over baby stuff especially the food section. He was worst than me but all is good. 
At least ada geng. haha

These are some of Alex's photos I took recently. He's growing so fast!
I miss him being all small, light, cuddly like a newborn baby.
 No I don't want to smile. Let's get it over and done with.

Uh-oh mommy forgot to bring my stroller, trolley it is then!

Mommy, can I play badminton please? 

 Yay, up up and away!


Sunday is usually family funday. Took baby for a swim as usual although hubby wasn't around. There were so many kids there. Lupa pulak dah start cuti sekolah. Baby got distracted half of the time by just watching other kids swimming and splashing in the pool. But i think he had fun. 




Now that hubby is back, can't wait to spend some time with him. Alex misses his daddy. Always saying "Daddy, daddy, daddy". Last night, we brought him to the new Tesco in our area. He was so happy to explore his happy place.

A happy video of Alex calling his daddy

Doraemon, are you ready to roll?

Mommy can I take him home please?


.x.o.x.o.


No comments: