Monday, July 15, 2013

Over the weekend..

What I did over the weekend:


  • Finished up the detailing on our wedding frame (Friday)
  • Horror movie with hubby (Friday night)
  • Baby Expo at Midvalley for baby's onesies. (Saturday)
  • Sent baby over the the in-laws' place (Satuday night)
  • Organized my art stuff (Saturday night)
  • Went to baby expo again to buy baby's first ride. (Sunday)
  • BBQ with hubby and his parents at home (Sunday night)


Wedding Frame:



Friday Grocery Shopping at Tesco:



This little boy loves going out for grocery shopping. He can sit in his stroller and talk to himself non stop. Such a happy baby. Don't grow up too fast ok. 


Saturday night organizing and sorting out:

The in-laws wanted to take care of Alex for the night so we sent him to their place. Hubby and I didn't know where to go. So we went home and do our own work. I spent my time organizing my art stuff so that it is easier for me to find everything before starting my project life any further. Now that I have everything organized, it's good to go. Good to have time of my own to do the things I like. Most of my days consists of baby time; feeding, changing his nappies, carrying him around, playing and make him laugh. I enjoy every moment of it. Not complaining, but it sure feels good to get some me time for creative design. While sorting out all my stuff, I managed to snap a few photos. 

Stamps and the little things. 

 Laces

Flower ribbons and sequins 

Sewing materials 

 Some of my ribbon collections

Piles and piles of stickers yet I still go crazy every time I see pretty stickers in bookstores. =P


Alex is now on solids:


We tried feeding him with Heinz's Farley Rusk and he loves it. He finished up one whole biscuit with the help of his daddy. Not bad for a first timer. Yay, so proud of him. 


Happy baby on his new ride:




Alexander's first ride. He is officially going green like his daddy. Hello Smart Trike. We bought it for RM600 during a promotion at Baby Expo. The original price is RM829. My baby loves it. You should see his video on how excited he was waiting for his daddy to assemble his ride in Keek. He then took his first ride around the neighbourhood in style. Half of the time on the tricycle, he was staring at the handphone in front of him and was eager to press for music. So cute. 


.x.o.x.o.

No comments: