Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Do more of what makes you happy

Ask yourself, what are some of the things you do that makes you happy? Find happiness in what you do and find a way to do more often of it. You don't need lots of money or trophies to be happy. You can be happy by just waking up in the morning. There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy. Count your blessings.

Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn't stop to enjoy it.

For me, happiness is:

Seeing my loved ones happy. 
Everyday I look forward to go home to my babies. It is true happiness driving in my alley and seeing my baby in his cute tricycle waiting for me to come home from work.



Going for a splish splash session with baby and hubby



Cooking and baking





Grocery shopping with my two fave person; hubby and Alex.


Play dates



Working out; be it jogging, cycling, swimming or breeze walking

Quiet time with my baby boy


Play time




Nappy time

Feeding time (Too chubby for Bumbo seat, so we got him a high chair)




Updating my blog

Spending time on craft projects

Holiday Getaway

.... and so much more.




No comments: