Friday, March 22, 2013

Superheroes Theme Baby Shower


Sorry for being away for too long. I have my reasons. Hehe
Will write a full update in the next few post. For now here's the update on my baby shower.

12.1.2013

Hubby, the in-laws and my family organized a Baby Shower for me.
It was a last minute planning. Nevertheless, they are so sweet and thoughtful.
 The party was held at our place. I hope everyone enjoyed the good food and dessert served.
The cool invitation card designed by Me! :)
Thanks to everyone who came over to celebrate. 
We had a great time catching up and eating all the good food.
These are some of the pic I took from my phone. 




36 weeks pregnant

My pillar of strength and best friend.

My girls.


Good friends.

High school friends and Sara Qisya

The Handsome cake from Hubby

Cute babycakes just like my little boy.

For sweet tooth.

Door gifts and invitation card.

Some of the presents for baby. Oh so cute. Thanks guys!

Bloated and watermelon tummy. Somehow I miss being preggo!

.x.o.x.o.


No comments: