Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Productive Monday


Yesterday was a very productive Monday for me and hubby.
After coming back from the office, we started doing the first batch of baby laundry.
Hubby helped me with the washing and rinsing. All I did was hang everything up.
We didn't want to use the machine or the dryer.
Ahh feels good to actually complete a task.
Now I can get my hospital bag ready. 
Yesterday during lunch, I bought a few stuff for my hospital bag.
I think it's time for me to prepare and get everything ready in case of emergency.


After dinner at Madam Kwan's, Empire, we did some shopping at the grocery store.
Came back home excited to try making my first rice krispies treats.
Voila! It was a success. 
Simple and in no time we got to indulge ourselves with yummy dessert.
The taste is exactly like the one selling in supermarkets.
Give it a try and let me know how it goes!


Rice Krispies Treats
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes 
Servings: About 15

Ingredients:
3 tablespoons butter
4 cups miniature marshmallows
6 cups rice krispies cereal













.x.o.x.o.




No comments: