Monday, January 14, 2013

2012 A YEAR IN REVIEW

Sorry for the long wait. My blog post crashed on me several times and I sort of gave up along the way.
But since I promised to write a review of 2012, I tried my best to rewrite all over again.
So here it goes.. Enjoy!


January 1:
Celebrate My New Year in Penang

In January:
Wedding planning starts


January 29:
Korea Trip







February 12:
Merisik in Penang







March 10:
Eye surgery


March 13:
Food tasting @ Sunway


March 11:
Pre-wedding photoshoot


Along March:
Last minute wedding arrangements, fittings and shopping






April 1:
Cheng Beng with future fam in-law


Apr 2:
My 26th Birthday 
-lunch & dessert date with Mr Fiance

-Birthday dinner with la familia.








April 3:
-Last minute check on wedding door gifts



April 5: 
Malam berinai


April 6:
Akad nikah @ officially married





April 7:
Penang Reception - Bride's Side







April 14:
-Early Make up session

- Groom and groomsmen, games and fun

-Tea ceremony and lunch at my in-laws place


- Reception dinner at Sunway Resort Hotel




















April 17:
Honeymoon starts
Fly high in Amsterdam























April 21:
Paris here we come!























April 24:
Euro Disney

















April 25:
Touched down, London Town

















April 30:
Back to Amsterdam from London

July:
Pregnancy News
Broke the news to family and closed friends

 July 25:
First trimester sucks.
Lost weight and started having morning sickness

August 1:
First Check Up
First glance of baby during ultrasound

August 16:
Picked up my pretty baju raya from Nurita Harith

August 19:
Raya 2012.
- My first raya with a husband







August 29:
Second check up



September 22:
Kak Wani's Baby Shower




October 1:
Back to work after a few months off.


October 5:
#3 check up at SJMC with a new Gynae
Found out the gender





October 25:
-The arrival of my second niece - Sofea Helena




- Babymoon in Bandung & Shopping Spree





November 2:
Finally get to hold the new addition to our family



November 4:
My cat Kiki gave birth to 3 cute kittens



November 12:
Babymoon - Hello China



November 15:
Venetian, Macau.

















November 22:
Hubby went crazy in Mothercare for baby shopping



December 1:
Art class with my 2 cool aunties



December 8:
Bought our baby stroller



December 17:
Started my third trimester.


December 25:
Baby cot arrived
Celebrated my first Christmas Day with my family in law.




.x.o.x.o. 


No comments: