Monday, December 17, 2012

Oil Painting Class

3 -day weekend Oil Painting Class with my 2 Aunties.
Fun activity for fun people like us. 
It was actually my first art class apart from my primary school days.

Class #1:- 1 Dec 2012.
Introduction to sketching and base color.

We started off with sketching the shapes and then touch up on the lines.
Both my aunties took a simpler version of fruits. Sangat comel.
As usual, *tak fikir panjang, suka buat terror* I took the wrong one. 
I realized the flower is much more harder than it looks.
I regret choosing it in the first place but its too late to change.



Class #2:- 2 Dec 2012
Color on other details of the picture.
 I was so stressed out to see my coloring and at the end of my second class, I really feel like giving up.
I thought to myself, I should just stick to PIY. haha


 Class #3:- 16 Dec 2012
Touch up and detailing of the whole project.
 

After 3 classes, we are finally done with our 'masterpiece'.
Ahhh, feels good.We have so much more to learn and improve.
But for a first timer, it's not that bad kan?
We deserve a pat on the back! Yay.
Looking forward to more creative class in the future.


.x.o.x.o.



No comments: