Saturday, March 31, 2012

Enjoying every moment of this process


With my wedding day approaching at staggering speed, I am starting to feel nervous and a little bit of mixed emotions.. Six more days and I will be a Mrs. It only seem like yesterday my count at 100 but today it's only 6 more days until Friday, 6th of April - our Akad Nikah day.  I am excited to be marrying my best friend, the one whom I share my ups and downs with, the one who I can speak to, the one who understands me, respects me, shares the same vision as me and always standing strong by me.. Yup, he is the chosen one. wah wah wah.. *ayat mengada* :P I love u bb.

Everyone has been so amazing with the wedding preparation. Running here and there doing all the necessary arrangements. Thanks to our beloved family, friends, photographers, cinematographers, designers, etc. Alhamdulillah, all the wedding things are taken care of, its the being married part that worries me.

Most of the things about my wedding in Penang is DIY. I designed my own invitation card, door gifts, props for the dessert table & photo booth and whatnot. For other things such as hantaran, wedding cake, pelamin etc .. I have all the necessary people to help me with it. It's always nice to have people being so caring and helpful especially at such busy times like this. I am so thankful and blessed for everyone being so helpful especially my deary fiance who is always beside me - helping me all the way from shopping for craft materials, searching for designers, going for trial make up, meeting up with photographers and last but not least, accompanying me to all my gown fittings. I know you had so much fun and you actually liked it kan? hehe Thank you b.

I like to have a happy occasion but as bad as I want it my way, I want everyone to be happy as well. InsyaAllah everything will go on smoothly.

These are some of the photos I took from my phone while preparing for the wedding. Too lazy to upload the ones in my camera. Enjoy this for now. Will upload more soon.

My to do list while counting down the days

His first appointment for baju melayu

Color chart

My baby patiently waiting for me

Before trial makeup session at Anovia

Trying different hairstyle

Done.

Getting all dolled up. Oh so fun!

Sparkman Shop, PJ Hilton

His first appointment for his Tuxedo

Food Tasting at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa.

Chinese banquet menu for our reception

Searching materials for our flowergirls.

Custom-made cheongsam from White & Lacy Bridal

Trying on sampin & tengkolok to suit with the baju.

Songkok design from different states

Nurita Harith Boutique

Second fitting at Nurita Harith. oh me fell in love.

First tuxedo fitting. 

Second fitting so cute.

Working on the photo booth props

Browsing around for our hantaran stuff.

All jolly after shopping

The happy priceless look on his face

Wedding wishes from Gucci Pavilion Team

The little one tying her best to help

Final touches on the door gifts.

Crabtree & Evelyn to replace my bunga pahar during the merenjis session

Second Fitting at CasaMia



No comments: