Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bridezilla Moment!

The definition of Bridezilla for Feesha = a regular bride who is overly concerned about the details of her big day. (Not that I'm one)

I am a very detailed and orientated person so I am always concern when it comes to little details here and there. Be it from planning, the dress, the fabric & colors of my family and bridesmaids suits, decorations, what type of card to use for the invites, the details of centrepiece, color coordination, the dulangs for hantaran, the door gifts, and last but not least, the candle deco. It's crazy when I think about how crazy and obsessed I can be - wanting to control every single thing. The need to be perfect makes me a difficult person to deal with. I don't mind spending my time doing all the work alone coz when I do it myself, I know how it will turn out to be, not that I'm picky or snobbish. Yup, I know it's sick but I can't help myself. I get sick and unwell sometimes after working my ass off doing the unnecessary things. But you see, at the end of the day, it makes me happy. That alone can make up to everything else. 

I went bridezilla a couple of times after people around me are getting on my nerves. When I say it, I really mean it. There are so many details and as usual, some people just love to mess around with you and make it difficult. I am not a mean person so usually I will just let go of all the unwanted dramas but there are a few issues that I could not ignore and let it pass because it really bothers me. Not gonna mention the issues here. Oh well, let's just say all is good now.

Lately myself and Andrew have been working on my door gifts and I'm more than happy that its almost done. Just the packing and arranging left to do. Alhamdulillah I am so happy with the way it turned out to be. Colorful and jolly. Hehe Now I can't wait to start a new project. Time is priceless. xoxo

No comments: