Saturday, December 17, 2011

Small Apartment or A Huge Landed Property?


Small Apartment? or A Big House?

For me, happiness isn't a small house or a big house or the things you have but the way you live and the happiness in it. Happiness isn't having what you want but wanting what you have. Everyday I thank god for blessing me with good health, caring family, a good man, a well paid job, freedom to go places and be who I am. I always remind myself to be happy for the people and things in my life that I've been blessed with. When I look back at how far I've come in life, I am so grateful and thankful for everything. Alhamdulillah. Life is getting better and better everyday, I'm not gonna complain.

Okay, back to the topic, while I was browsing I came across these cute photos of home decorating (being me; a junkie for interior design) I'd like to share it with my readers. I think its cute and frankly speaking, I don't mind having this at home if I may say. But its a lot of work I reckon. :P *teeheehee* Anyways, enjoy!


and maybe this too! ;P





.X.O.X.O.


No comments: