Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye KL, see you next year. Home sweet home, Penang!

I wave my love goodbye and started my journey back to Penang - the place where my heart is. Home sweet home.


Missing them in KL, see you next year! 2011 is coming to an end and everyone is welcoming 2012. I am so ready to leave 2011 behind. The sorrows, heartbreaks and hardship I've been through. I shall not look back but instead, I am grateful to be blessed with so many amazing things ahead of me. I am so thankful for the memories that I have and to gain so much throughout the years. Thanks to my family and friends who have helped me along the way to become the person I am today. I know there are great things waiting for me and I hope to learn much more in the future. Thank you Allah for everything and for opening my eyes to so many things. I am very much certain now that everything happens for a reason and only Allah knows better what lies ahead in the future. All the hardship I've gone through was nothing but a blessing in disguise. Have a splendid new year and hope 2012 will be a better year for all of us. May Allah bless us all with guidance to follow the right path. Amin.

No comments: