Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hello December!

Hello December.
We meet again. This year, time seems to fly by so fast.
Alex is going to be 10 months in 5 days.
My post baby weight won't seem to go away :(
Hope it's not here to stay. (Shoosh go away please)
Life is getting pretty hectic with work and commitments.

Last weekend was Marina & Syafy's Wedding Reception. 
So hubby and I drove back to Penang without Alex.
Just a quick trip for their wedding.
Met a few friends that I haven't seen for a long time.
It was good to catch up.
So here's a few photos from the last trip home.

Saturday
30 Nov 2013

Love this one! 

One group photo 

Bridesmaids

Syira & Me (Been ages since we saw each other)

Nasi Kandar Kampung Melayu

Sunday
1 Dec 2013
 Roti bakar telur setengah masak

 Kopi Ais Kaw

 Roti Bakar Sardin Pedas 

Roti Bakar Mushroom 



Mee Sup 

Koay teow sup

 Us with the newlyweds at The Groom's reception

 Doing the silly pose

Pengantin lama. :P


A few days before, hubby got my little kiddo his walker to help him walk and now he's enjoying it so much. He can move forward, go backwards and turn around. Such a clever boy.

Baby boy with his new toy

Like father like son

How do I work this thing Daddy?


2 Dec 2013
I am so lucky to have a sporting husband who does everything as I say. Thanks bee although I know sometimes I ask you a lot and make you do silly things. You are the best! So another round of face pampering tonight okay? he he he
Refreshing just before bedtime.

Forced my husband to join me and snap a photo haha. Can't stop laughing!



3 Dec 2013
Lately I've been shopping online for almost anything I can find. Saw this on the table when I came home from work and it's true, getting a package in the mail is like having small joys in life. :) Although we already have a few baby carrier (Boba, Pupsik Studio Pouch Sling and two other organic material baby carrier), I've always wanted to try the one with hip seat. Found it on Groupon with a really good deal and decided to give it a try. Still haven't got the chance to snap a photo with baby on it. Will post up pics soon. 



.x.o.x.o.

No comments: