Friday, February 11, 2011

Ideas and Creative Design!

In further attempt to procrastinate my endless work, I came across a brilliant idea of turning half of my room space to a fun and colorful scrapbook space. I did some research on scrapbook rooms on google and came up with some amazing photos. Its making me go crazy with all the ideas on my mind. And now after looking at those photos, I am just lustful that I don't have enough space to decorate the way I want to. But its okay, I'll find some way to make it look good. Yup yup.


Every scrapbooker wants a room like this. With the touch of sweetness, creativity, fun, colourful and neatness, this could bring out the perfect mood & generate lovely creative ideas! Just look at the arrangement and the storage. It's like being in a scrapbook heaven. Don't you think so? I am in loveeeeee loveeeeee loveeeeee. ♡♥♡♥

No comments: