Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hello There...

Hello 2014


I have been so busy with work and life, I literally have no time to write.
Hi we meet again.
We bid goodbye to 2013 and welcome 2014.
I have yet to write my 2013 highlights.
Wait for my next post. It's coming soon.
For now, I am so excited for my latest purchase to welcome the year.

which is..

A brand new spanking car to drive around!
Yay!


So thankful and proud of myself for getting a car from my own pocket.
2014 will be a good year for me and my lil family. InsyaAllah.

Exactly a year ago, we welcomed a hybrid into our home.
Now we got this small and fast baby.
Hubby couldn't be happier for me. 
He is now obsessed with this ride (pls don't tell him) haha

Okay, back to work. Will continue in the next post!
See you and stay tuned k?


.x.o.x.o.



No comments: