Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

Hello friends,

After all the busy weeks selling my things, packing, running errands and many more, finally I'm back for good in Penang and that means it's a whole new chapter in life. I am not really looking forward to working life but I guess change is good. Right? I am missing Melbourne already. My friends, my house and the life there. Currently I feel like I'm on holiday and will be going back to Melbourne soon. Oh snap back to reality, Feesha! Anyways, I just want to take this opportunity to wish everyone Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan and happy fasting. It is a time for contemplation spirituality and brotherhood.

May Allah grant us strength and health during this month, shower His blessings and grant us forgiveness. Amen.

“The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong).” (Al-Baqarah 2:185)


.x.o.x.o.


No comments: